1kg bag frozen mixed veg
500g frozen white fish
4 x baking potatoes
200g salmon fillets
1 pack instant parsley sauce
- Defrost 1/2 the bag of mixed veg and (separately) the frozen fish for 20 – 30 mins. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 200C/ 180C fan/ Gas mark 6.
- Peel & wedge the potatoes using Veggie Wedger and boil for 20 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, place all the fish in a pan and cover with milk and simmer for 15 mins. Make up the packet of parsley according to the pack instructions.
- Drain the fish using Stainless Colanders, reserving some of the milk , place into Stoneware Baker and flake into pieces. Add the defrosted veg and parsley sauce and stir well.
- Drain and mash the potatoes using some of the reserved milk. Season. Spread over fish and bake in the oven for approx 10-15 mins until the top begins to crisp.
- Cook the rest of the frozen veg to serve alongside the pie.