This is another filling for a fabulous Pampered Chef ring. Obviously with the mincemeat in it it is perfect for this time of year.
200g full fat soft cheese
2oz icing sugar plus extra for decoration
2 Granny Smith apples
1 tsp cinnamon
50g pecan nuts
450g ready rolled puff pastry
13cm opening in centre of stone). Gently press edges where they meet to seal.
- Preheat oven to 190C / 350F/ Gas Mark 5
- Separate egg using Egg Separator. Combine yolk with soft cheese and icing sugar in Small Batter Bowl.
- Unroll dough and cut into 8 triangles using pizza cutter. Arrange in a circle on Classic Round Stone or Rectangle Stone as shown in the picture with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the centre and pointed ends towards the outside (there should be about 13cm opening in centre of stone). Gently press edges where they meet to seal
- Chop the pecans using Food Chopper and combine with mincemeat and cinnamon in Classic Batter Bowl using Small Mix ‘N Scraper.
- Spread the cheese mixture in a circle in the centre of the dough triangles. Spread the mincemeat mixture on top. Peel, slice and core the apples and lay over the mincemeat. Bring the outside points of the triangles up over filling. Tuck under wide ends of dough at centre of ring (filling should not be completely covered).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until dough is golden. Dust with icing sugar.