Double Chocolate Pudding
Indulge your love for chocolate in this super easy, and delicious pudding.
2 packages (240g each) waffles
425ml (15 fl oz) single cream
125ml (4 fl oz) sour cream
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
175g (6 oz) plain chocolate chips
55g (2 oz) white chocolate (for grating)
3 tablespoons hazelnuts (for chopping)
- Preheat oven to 220C / 400F / Gas Mark 6
- Slice waffles using pizza cutter into 2.5cm (1 inch) pieces; set aside. Whisk eggs, cream, sour cream, cinnamon and vanilla together in bowl.
- Add half of the waffle pieces to the egg mixture. Stir together to absorb egg mixture. Spoon waffle pieces into Deep Dish Baker.
- Place remaining waffle pieces and chocolate chips in batter bowl; stir to coat. Spoon mixture into baker. Pour any remaining egg mixture into baker.
- Grate white chocolate over mixture. Coarsely chop hazelnuts and sprinkle over top.
- Bake 25-28 minutes or until set in centre. Serve warm.
Serves 6 (or up to 15 as demonstration)