Here is the second of my 2 surprisingly fabulous recipes I’m sharing with you tonight!! Pampered Chef Stoneware is amazing stuff which allows you to do many “chuck and bung” meals, where you literally chuck the ingredients in the Stoneware and Bung it all in the oven to cook. Risotto is one of those recipes which just looks like you are doing magic rather than just cooking! Honestly, this risotto takes about 6 minutes to prepare (tops) and then you bung it in the oven until its done. No stirring, no hassle, no waiting by the hob for half an hour – just Chuck and Bung!! Plus, it actually tastes really, really delicious?!! (That I wasn’t expecting!!!) Enjoy.
1 box Arborio rice (500g)
1 box closed cup mushrooms
1 box chestnut mushrooms
Veg stock cubes
2 cloves garlic
100g grated Parmesan
Med. Pot double cream or crème fraiche
- Boil the kettle and put the oven on at 200c.
- Finely chop onion using Food Chopper and add to Rectangular Baker.
- Using Egg Slicer Plus and/ or Forged Cutlery Knife slice both boxes of mushrooms. Add to Rectangular Baker.
- Add box of rice to Baker.
- Using Easy Read measuring Cup measure 1 litre of boiling water. Add double the amount of stock cubes than is recommended on the box (stops it being too bland). Add to Rectangular Baker.
- Put the coriander in the 250ml Prep Bowl and chop using the Professional Shears. Add to Rectangular Baker.
- Crush garlic using Garlic Press and add to the baker (no need to peel the garlic first!). Then using Mix ‘N Scraper stir risotto. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Whilst cooking grate the parmesan using Microplane Adjustable Fine Grater.
- When the risotto is cooked remove from the oven. Add parmesan and Cream/ Crème Fraiche. Stir using Mix ‘N Scraper and leave for 5 minutes. Serve.