This is a fantastic ‘pizza’ as a pudding. It tastes really delicious warm (so far I haven’t managed to eat any cold because it gets eaten to quickly!). As always with Pampered Chef the recipe is quick and easy. This is also the find of recipe that kids will love to help make and then help eating later of course!
1 cup plain flour
¾ cup oats
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
115g butter or margarine at room temperature
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
100g dark chocolate
1 tub chocolate frosting/chocolate spread/nutella
Smarties, fudge, white chocolate (or any sweets for the topping)
1. Preheat oven to 180oC or gas mark 4.
2. Lightly spray Medium round stone with Kitchen spritzer, set aside.
3. In small batter bowl mix flour, oats, baking powder and salt measured using easy read measuring cups and adjustable measuring spoons with bamboo spoon set aside
4. In classic batter bowl beat butter and brown sugar until creamy using bamboo spoon add egg and vanilla and beat well
5. Chop the dark chocolate with the food chopper add to the butter mixture. Add the flour mixture and mix well using mix n scraper
6. shape the dough into a ball and place on the medium round stone, roll into a large circle using the bakers roller.
7. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven using oven mitt and place on the stackable cooling rack
8. cool slightly
9. Use large spreader to cover the cookie with frosting
10. chop fudge with forged cutlery utility knife, scatter on top with smarties and any other sweets you are using
11. grate white chocolate on top using microplane grater fitted with the food holder
12. Slice with pizza cutter, serve with Apple Berry Salsa and ENJOY
Independent Director for The Pampered Chef