Apologies for not posting anything recently, I was away working at Glastonbury for the weekend and got a little bit distracted!! BUT, I have been really wanting to share this amazing recipe with you as soon as I could.
Personally, I LOVE cheese and its definitely my treat food! The minute I saw this recipe I knew that it would be right up my street. I wasn’t, however, prepared for just how FANTASTIC it would taste!! We often have pizza for Saturday tea and I did think about just having this but as it was our first time of trying it I decided to make this and have a pizza as back up if the family didn’t like it.
Oh my goodness, I cannot tell you how yummy this is!! So much so that last night I made it for our Pampered Chef team meeting. And everyone loved it!! Someone even said “It’s like having Pizza without the bother of the dough”!!
My only problem with this recipe is sharing and the potential for me to eat far too many calories!!! But we WILL be making this again… and soon!!!! Do let me know how you get on with it!!
The Pampered Chef ® Hot Pizza Dip
200g full fat soft cheese, softened
1 tsp dried Italian Herbs
115g Mozzarella Cheese, grated
85g Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 jar (300g) Pizza Topping/ Sauce
55g (2oz) Green Pepper, diced, sliced spring onions, or chopped black olives
Toasted Baguette Slices (see below)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ fan 165°C/ 350°F/ Gas 4. In Small Batter Bowl, combine soft cheese and herbs; spread onto bottom of Mini Baker.
- In Classic Batter bowl, grate mozzarella and parmesan cheese using Microplane Grater then combine. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella mixture over the soft cheese. Top with pizza sauce, spreading evenly using Spreader. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese mixture over the top. Bake 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, diced pepper and or spring onions using Forged Cutlery Utility Knife. Chop black olives using Food Chopper. Take Dip out of the oven and top with pepper, onions and/ or olives. Serve with Toasted Baguette Slices
Yield: Serves 20
Per serving: Energy 291kj/ 69 kcal; Protein 4g; Carbohydrate 1g; Fat 6g; Fibre 0g; Sodium 0.1g
Toasted Baguette Slices
1 French Stick, cut into 24, 5mm (¼inch) thick slices
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut French Stick using Forged Cutlery Bread Knife. Place slices onto Rectangle Stone. Lightly brush bread with olive oil using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush.
- Put in oven with the Pizza Dip for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Per serving: Energy 235kj/ 56 kcal; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 10g; Fat 1g; Fibre 0.3g; Sodium 0.1g
Yield: Makes 24 slices
Cooks Tip: To heat Hot Pizza dip in the microwave: Microwave, on HIGH 2 minutes, turn, Microwave on HIGH 2-3 mins or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Independent Director for The Pampered Chef