This recipe was shared with me by my friend Jakki. It is so simple and yet so delicious, it’s perfect for a Saturday night in front of the TV. Be warned though it is terribly moreish!!!!
Small Onion finely chopped (optional)
Tin of Mixed Beans in Tomato Sauce (I love the spicy version)
Cheddar Cheese, grated
Optional Extras – Japaleno Chillies, sour cream, guacamole, salsa
- If using, gently fry the onion in a small saucepan until soft.
- Add tin of beans and warm through.
- Tip into a bowl and cover with a handful of nachos (and slices of Chilli if using)
- Grate cheese over the nachos.
- Place the bowl under the grill until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with any desired extras, then eat and Enjoy. (Take care because the bowl will be HOT!